For persons suffering from Fibromyalgia, nutritional strategies are critical for lessening the severity of this debilitating syndrome. With ingredients backed by science and supported by top FM physicians and experts, Anatrin has been designed to support all Fibromyalgia sufferers - regardless of individual severity.
Fibromyalgia is an extremely difficult condition to diagnose, and treat for that matter. Its origin is remains misunderstood, despite the fact the some 3 to 6 million Americans suffer from this condition. That equates to approximately one in every 50 people. Additionally, this does not account for persons that have yet to be definitively diagnosed and may be currently suffering from this affliction. People with fibromyalgia may look well, but feel miserable.People may not appreciate what a sufferer is going through and persons are often criticized for suffering from an “imagined” illness. If this condition remains unrecognized or is not addressed by therapies other than conventional treatments, it can wreak havoc on all areas of a person’s life; including social, professional, and psychological well being.
Anatrin has been developed for such a purpose – to lend you self-support, both emotionally and physically, through nutritional supplementation that is guaranteed.
When included as part of your dietary modifications, Anatrin can be extremely useful for controlling the symptoms associated with this dreaded condition.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that is characterized by point-specific muscle pain, tenderness, and fatigue. These points are located on both the upper and lower body (see picture below); responding to pain from even the slightest of applied pressure. Some practitioners consider fibromyalgia an arthritis-related condition. However, it is important to understand that arthritis causes inflammation and damage to the joints, muscles, or other important body tissues; fibromyalgia does not. Its cause is also unknown.
Some physicians believe that fibromyalgia may be the end result of a stressful or emotionally traumatic experience. Yet other practitioners think it may be linked to illness or repetitive injury. Regardless of these opinions, fibromyalgia can be considered a syndrome rather than a disease as its signs, symptoms, and medical problems are sporadic and not related to a single, identifiable cause.
Signs and Symptoms:
The primary signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia often resemble those of another condition, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Like arthritis, fibromyalgia also presents with pain, stiffness, fatigue. However, fibromyalgia sufferers usually present secondary symptoms that are not muscle or joint related. Listed below are the most typical primary and secondary symptoms:
- sleep disturbances,
- morning stiffness,
- irritable bowel syndrome,
- painful menstrual periods,
- numbness or tingling of the extremities,
- restless legs syndrome,
- temperature sensitivity,
- cognitive and memory problems (sometimes referred to as "fibro fog"), or
- a variety of other symptoms.
Of all individuals diagnosed with fibromyalgia, 80 – 90 percent of patients are women of childbearing age. Men, children, and the elderly account for the remaining 10 – 20 percent.
Treatment of fibromyalgia is difficult because, again, the cause is still not known. Therefore there is no target for treatment, except for addressing underlying disease conditions. Relaxation techniques, stress reduction, exercise, sleep therapy, stretching, massage, and hot and cold applications are all recommended to treat the pain and stiffness associated with fibromyalgia. Prescription medications can be useful to treat insomnia (anti-depressant medications), pain (corticosteroid injections), and depression (SSRIs).
Alternative therapies may also provide some use, as they focus on underlying factors that can contribute to the development of fibromyalgia, such as nutrient deficiencies, oxidative stress, and neurotransmitter disregulation.
Anatrin addresses the nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in fibromyalgia patients. Progressive Health’s formula effectively replaces critical nutrients lost by the many physical and psychological stressors caused by this syndrome.
Existing literature confirms the deficiencies of; intracellular magnesium, B12, whole body potassium, and intracellular ATP. In addition to these dietary inadequacies, persons with fibromyalgia often have problems regulating sleep patterns. Anatrin not only addresses primary nutrient-based deficiencies, it also helps to regulate sleeping patterns and enhance serotonin levels while boosting intracellular ATP. In fact, many top physicians who regularly treat FM recommend the same ingredients found in Anatrin, as each is backed by extensive scientific study.
What’s inside each bottle of Anatrin?
- Magnesium for the resolution of common fibromylagia symptoms.
- Ascorbigen and Broccoli Powder:Ascorbigen is one of the most common medicinal compounds, called indoles, released when cruciferous vegetables are cooked. These types of indoles can induce Phase I detoxification in the liver. As well, these chemical constituents promote significant reductions of physical impairment.
- Rhodiola rosea Extract for treating functional fatigue and mild cognitive decline. The compounds in this plant have also been shown to increase ATP production.
- Ginger root Extract for the relief of pain. Ginger is considered equally effective as an adjunct treatment, showing additional relief over conventional medication alone.
- A number of clinical studies have supported 5-HTP’s role in the production of serotonin in patients with fibromylagia.
- Melatonin is a naturally produced biochemical that is secreted from the pineal gland at the base of the brain, which controls circadian rhythms and plays a major role in sleep cycles. Numerous studies have shown a link between melatonin levels in patients with fibromyalgia.